Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Final Figure Drawing Catch Up

Here is the final installment to get caught up to current.
From now on I'll try and post 1-3 drawings from each week's session.
Unless I find a few drawings especially good I will probably not post links for every week on Facebook.
So subscribe via blogger or add me to your Google reader if you want to be alerted of the weekly updates.
Cheers

Quick sketch of woman with Ponytail.

I did not accurately portray this woman's face.
The outcome actually reminds me of a friend of mine here in Portland.
Scandalous!!! :)

Sometimes frustration leads to implied angel wings.

First attempt at purely erasure technique.

One of my favorite drawings.
The model's personality really shows through.

Another of my favorites so far.
I loved drawing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment