Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mi Casa...3.14159

Well the number one awesome thing about my house is that my street address from left to right contains the first 6 digits of pi in order. How awesome is that. Anyways here is my new house.
It is basically the garden of Eden. My landlord/roommate is retired and just gardens all of the time.


Monkey Puzzle Tree


Anime colored flowers. Id bet the have a real name but I don't care to learn it.
Flower power.


My front porch where I will live on rainy days. Book in hand and pipe in mouth.


Nom Nom Nom....Kitchen!!!!!!!
Hawk skull in a bell jar...Yep my roommate is creepy like me.


My house is all craftsman balloon framed badassery. Check out that cantilever.


Yeah this phone actually works. If there was a long distance plan on the house phones I'd call everyone I knew from it.


I have a room...With all of my LPs...and no turntable. Sad face.


I leave you with this picture of a spider on it's web. There are honestly probably like 50 spiders that reside around my house. They make new webs all of the time. Quite beautiful except they like making them between my bike's handlebars overnight. Welp here's my new home. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment